Hand Sanitizer and Body SprayRegular price $20.00
Made from organic sugarcane alcohol and wild-crafted witch hazel. This non-drying and non-toxic base is scented with clean toxic free fragrance.
4 oz. size in a quality, glass bottle, with clear quartz crystals to help keep the sanitizer mixed
Give it a little shake before each spray! Spray liberally on hands and body as needed to kill germs or freshen up
- Never burn your candle unattended OR out of view. Always burn within your sight
- Do not burn lower than 1/2 inch, you will start to see the top of the metal wick clip
- Do not burn around pets, children, objects or drafty areas
- Burn on an even, heat safe surface **hot candles can burn surfaces or catch surfaces on fire
- Be cautious when blowing your candle out, the wax is hot and can spray
- Trim your wick BEFORE every burn
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep your wax pool free of debris
- Do NOT move your candle after it is lit, melted wax is hot- can spill, burn you, stain surfaces and/or catch on fire
LIMITATION OF LIABILiTY: In recognition of benefits to the user of the use of candles, the candle re-fill kit and all other products, the risks associated with the use or misuse of the product, the risks have been allocated such that the user agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to limit the liability of CocoBee Co., its officers, directors, partners, employees, shareholders, and owners for any and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever whether arising from the use of the re-fill kit for breach of contract, negligence, or other common law or statutory theory of recovery, or claims expenses from any cause or causes, including attorney’s fees and costs and expert witness fees and costs, so that the total aggregate liability of CocoBee Co., its officers, directors, partners, employees, shareholders, and owners shall not exceed the actual cost of the refill kit. It is intended that this limitation apply to any and all liability or cause of action however alleged or arising, unless otherwise prohibited by law, including but not limited to negligence, breach of contract, or any other claim whether in tort, contract, or equity.