Please follow these Guidelines:
- Never burn your candle unattended. Always burn within your sight
- Do not burn lower than 1/2 inch, you will start to see the top of the metal wick clip
- Do not burn around pets, children, objects or drafty areas
- Burn on an even, heat safe surface **hot candles can burn surfaces or catch surfaces on fire
- Be cautious when blowing your candle out, the wax is hot and can spray
- Trim your wick BEFORE every burn
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep your wax pool free of debris
- Do NOT move your candle after it is lit, melted wax is hot- can burn, stain and/or catch on fire
*Candle safety labels are also located on the bottom of each candle
The wooden products are protected by a metal plate at the bottom of your wick. The flame will not be in contact with the wood. However, do not burn lower than 1/2 inch because the following can occur: metal clip gets so hot it scorches the wood and/or catches the wood on fire, wood can smoke from the heat of the clip
You may notice some wood stain in the wax, this is normal and usually subsides with refills. It will not affect your burn and should be very light in the wax (if any). Also common is bubbling on edges of wax. This is a reaction to the wood protective coating and usually occurs on the first candle (if at all).
Wax cracking or seperation is normal and will not affect the candle burn.
Wood bowls are meant for beauty, and an experience. They are not long lasting candles due to the depth. Larger wood bowls will offer a longer burn time, as will glass vessels.