Please follow these Guidelines:
- Never burn your candle unattended. Always burn within your sight
- Do not burn around pets, children, objects or drafty areas
- Burn on an even, heat safe surface **hot candles can burn surfaces or catch fire**
- Take caution when blowing your candle out, the wax is hot and can spray
- Trim your wick BEFORE every burn
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep your wax pool free of debris
- Do NOT move your candle after it is lit
*Candle safety is also located on the bottom of your candle
Dough Bowls, Sugar Molds and Cheese Molds:
Your wooden products are protected by a metal plate at the bottom of your wick. The flame will not be in contact with the wood. You may notice some stain in the wax, this is normal and usually subsides with refills. It will not affect your burn and should be very light in the wax (if any). Also common is bubbling on edges of wax. This is a reaction to the wood coating and usually occurs on the first candle (if at all). Refills are not as affected because the bowl is thoroughly wiped and the wax has coated the bowl. You will notice some stain on your paper towels when the bowl is cleaned out, this is normal.
Dough Bowls are meant for beauty, and an experience. They are not long lasting candles due to the depth. Larger dough bowls will offer a longer burn time, as will cheese molds and glass vessels.